| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa in July is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 19.3mm (0.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 15:00 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 15:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa:
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) N
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) N
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) NNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 80.5 kms (50 miles) NW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 80.5 kms (50 miles) NW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 17.5 kms (10.9 miles) N
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) SW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) SW
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) SW