| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa in November is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist. Some 148.1mm (5.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa:
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) N
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) N
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) NNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 80.5 kms (50 miles) NW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 80.5 kms (50 miles) NW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 17.5 kms (10.9 miles) N
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) SW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) SW
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) SW